Thursday, May 26, 2011

ANGRY BIRDS

I 1st learned about Angry Birds in my grandma's iPad. I was having a lot of fun playing angry birds. At first I did not know how to play then when i kept playing I learned how to play it. Then when i got my new cellphone i downloaded Angry Birds and Angry Birds Rio.
One day when we went to Market! Market! we saw a store (Clipper) in third floor with full of Angry Birds stuff.It was so nice!They had collectibles,bags,pillows,coin bank,angry birds as stress balls, coin purse and cellphone key chains .My mom bought me the cellphone key chain  for 55 pesos. It is the red bird.

View ImageI like Angry birds because they are so cute .My favorite character is the yellow bird because he is triangle and he is also unique.

Now i am in level 20 of the game and i hope you can also play and learn this game because it is very fun
 Go to fullsize image              Go to fullsize image

1 comment: