Sunday, April 22, 2012

Taylor Swift

Hello! sorry i did not post for a long time... Now, i will blog about my favorite singer : Taylor Swift.

The picture above is Taylor Swift. She is from America. She is my favorite singer because she sings and plays instruments very well. She is also good in writing long and beautiful songs. Taylor Swift won an award in Nickelodeon's Big Help because she helped the people in the orphanage and the typhoon victims.
Taylor likes the color purple and white. Her birthday is on December 13. She is now 22 years old. Taylor has 3 albums : Taylor Swift, Fearless and Speak Now. My favorite song in her first album is Teardrops on my Guitar. In the Fearless album , my favorite songs are...Love Story, You Belong with Me and Fearless. My favorite songs in the Speak Now album are Haunted, Long Live, Mean, Ours and Speak Now.
Taylor Swift is very kind, helpful, smart, cool, awesome and musically talented.That is why i like Taylor Swift!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment