Monday, June 6, 2011

Lutong Macau

In the month of April ,I eat out in many places with my family and one of the places that I like the best is Lutong Macau.It is a Chinese restaurant.It is located in Jupiter street with many other kinds of restaurants.There are tables for 4,6,8 and 12.I really felt cold in my place because the fan is beside us.

They have a lot of food to choose from.Their food tastes good. We ordered the:
                                                   
                                                         Fried rice in pineapple shell:
                     This dish tastes like pineapple.
                                                                      Fish Fillet:
                          This dish tastes salty.
                                                   Lutong Macau's birthday noodles:
Japanese siomai :
My favorite dish is the Fish Fillet because it had some salty sause.It is really a big meal!Hope you can try the food of Lutong Macau sometime!


No comments:

Post a Comment